Liberty Patriots Lacrosse Programs
*Liberty Lacrosse Club Has A No Refund Policy. When Registering You Will Be Given An Option To Purchase RegSaver Insurance.
Scroll down to see all Registration links
Spring Lacrosse Registration Details
- Register by Dec 31 to help us plan season coaching, field, and equipment needs.
- We will have a preseason parent meeting mid-January with season details.
- Loaner gear is available for loan to first season players or players with financial hardship. Select the loaner gear option in registration. Plan to attend one of our loaner gear distribution/throwing clinic event in January (TBA).
- Registration will require each player to be registered with USA Lacrosse, with that registration being active through the end of season. You must register for your player membership in advance at USA Lacrosse Membership page
- Much more information about the sport and season is on our FAQ page
Spring 2023 Fees:
- K2 - $200
- 34 - $375 - 34 TEAM IS FULL
- 56 - $500
- 78 - $525
- High School - $600
- Uniforms provided by team (no additional Charge)
- Loaner Gear (New Players) - Free with $100 refundable deposit
- $25/player multi-child discount
Introduction to the TeamSnap Registration:
- This registration system is new to us this year, we have switched to TeamSnap. This enables a great app-based system for team management, communications, and scheduling.
- All registrants will need to have a TeamSnap account. Use your existing family account if you have one, perhaps from a different sport or organization, or create an account as part of the process.
- Team Snap accounts are family based - create an account using parent info, and then add participants (players) to the account after created, or directly from the registration form.
- A guide to account creation is here: https://helpme.teamsnap.com/article/1408-registration-guide-for-prospective-members
- Pay attention to the form areas carefully on the first page of registration, the top portion of first page is for participant (player) info. The lower portion is parent info.
- If incorrect information is being pre-populated into the forms, you may have incorrect information in your TeamSnap account.
- Your team snap account can be managed at https://accounts.teamsnap.com/settings/profile
- A Trouble shooting guide for TeamSnap Account problems: https://helpme.teamsnap.com/article/1000-trouble-registering-a-player
- If you have additional questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org